Stratégie régionale et métropolitaine
Piano adattamento città di Bologna
BLUE AP (Bologna Local Urban Environment Adaptation Plan for a Resilient City) is a LIFE+ project developed between 2012 and 2015 for the implementation of an Adaptation Plan to Climate Change for the Municipality of Bologna, providing for some concrete local measures to test, in order to make the city more resilient and able to meet the climate change challenges. The BLUE AP planning and testing actions developed in the city of Bologna will lead to the creation of guidelines useful for the definition of similar adaptation plans, that can be adopted by other medium-size Italian cities. Bologna is the pilot-city that, first in Italy, faces climate changes with the appropriate strategies.
The strategy is based on three principal objectives :
• Promote and support the action of the EU States Members (among them 19 are currently adopting an adaptation strategy).
• Promote the adaptation in particularly vulnerable sectors in order to encourage EU to promote assurances and governmental schemes of risk coverage in case of natural catastrophes.
• Guide and inform the decision processes through a better knowledge of adaptation.
The definition of the climatic plan is accompanied by a series of pilot actions helping administration and citizens to front heath island effects, drought, floods and other climate change consequences.
The principal pilot actions concern :
• The water recycling and management.
• The intensification of urban vegetation.
• The promotion of urban agriculture and the citizens participation to green areas management.
• the greening and permeabilization of public squares and public buildings.
• The use of TIC for information on pollution and public health.
Bologna città resiliente. Sostenibilità energetica e adattamento ai cambiamenti climatici
This document describes Bologna’s adaptation and mitigation plans.