General policy documents
According to the site Eco-obchtina 2016 (Eco – municipality 2016) four mattering elements to build a city pleasant to live are:
- Sustainable water management ;
- Sustainable management of household waste ;
- Sustainable mobility ;
- Energy efficiency of buildings.
The site of Ministry of the regional Development and the public works in Bulgaria gives variouas documents:
- The Strategy for development and management of the water supply and sanitation sector in the Republic of Bulgaria 2014-2023 (Sustainable management of water), et
- The national Program of energy renovation of the group housing which began in 2015 (Energy efficiency of construction).
- Climate Change Mitigation Act ;
- Financial Disaster Risk Management and Insurance Options for Climate Change Adaptation in Bulgaria; Second National Action Plan on Climate Change 2005-2008,on the site of Ministry of Environement and water .
- The list ofthe approved joint Implementation projects and their documentation.
- National Long term Programme for Energy Efficiency until 2015 on the site Sustainable Energy Development Agency
The site de Devnya cement, Region of Varna, by the sea Black, is a good example for the production of the cement in Bulgaria: Devnya Cement wins the 2015 Investor in Environment Award from the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum, and also, Devnya Cement is Company of the Year 2015 Sustainable Development & Production Innovation Industry Category.
It is necessary to examine as well the European standards of construction products as well as the CEN Guides 4 ‘Guide for addressing environmental issues in product standards’ Being prepared (planned in the end of December, 2014), work programme “Adaptation to Climate Change”.
The National Reports on the State and Protection of the Environnent are published on the web site of the l’Executif Environment Agency.
Third National Action Plan on Climate Change
Fourth National Communication on Climate Change
Sixth National Communication on Climate Change - UNFCCC
Les Changements Climatiques (КЛИМАТИЧНИ ПРОМЕНИ)
Publié sur le site de l’Institut National de Météorologie et de l’Hydrologie auprès de l’Académie Bulgare des Sciences, Département Climatologie et Agro Météorologie.
La brochure a été préparée par un groupe de travail composé de: Prof. Dr. Veselin Alexandrov (sections 1-6) Assoc Dr. Petyo Simeonov (articles 3, 5) Assoc Dr. Valentin Kazandjiev (sections 1, 3) Senior Dr. George Korchev (articles 2, 6) Aider Antoinette Jotova (articles 2, 6)